- Detailed circuit is printed on a painted aluminum sheet to facilities better on clear understanding.
- The complete working instructions containing theory, circuit details and operating procedure is supplied with the experimental board.
- Stackable type connecting leads are supplied with the board for easy and perfect inter connections.
- Continuously variable, overload and short circuit protected d.c regulated power supply.
- Two fixed d.c output regulated power supplies of 5 Volts and ± 15 Volts are builtin.
- Two dual range Voltmeters are mounted on the front panel to measure the input and output voltages.
- One LED is mounted on the front panel to observe the output status.
- Schmitt Trigger IC-7414 is mounted on P.C.B inside the cabinet and connections for input and output are brought on the sockets.
- Builtin rugged Waveform Generator.
- Study of TTL Inverter (Transfer Characteristics) and TTL Schmitt Trigger Inverter.
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED:
- A General Purpose Dual Trace Oscilloscope.
There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.