- Regulated short circuit proof + 5, Volts power supply suitable to the experimental board is builtin.
- Circuit is drawn on a painted aluminum sheet and the components are mounted on the top of the panel for better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual with theory, circuit details and operating instruction supplied with the experimental board.
- Stackable type connecting leads suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for easy inter – connections and longer life of the terminals.
- Outputs of the gates are displayed by LED’s which have Perspex background for better visibility.
- To test the logic gates in both positive and negative logic’s, three test sources are builtin which give 0 and 1 conditions by their toggle switches mounted on panel.
- Experimental board operates at 220, Volts, ± 10% A.C. of 50 Hz and ON/OFF switch, LED indicators for + 5 Volts and a neon lamp for mains indication.
- Two – input positive logic gates verification.
- Two – input negative logic gates verification.
- Three – input positive logic gates verification.
- Three – input negative logic gates verification.
- Construction of astable multivibrator using gates.
- Study of R – S Flip – Flops.
- Construction of Half – Adder using Gates.
- Construction of Half – Subractor using Gates.
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED :
- One a General purpose C.R.O. to see the wave-forms of the multivibrator and a few resistors and capacitors. “Scientech” make. C.R.O.
There may be any change in specification due to continuous R&D without any notice.