- Circuit is engraved/printed on a painted aluminum sheet to facilitate better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing operating instructions, theory and circuit details will be supplied alongwith experimental set - up.
- Builtin regulated and short circuit proof Power Supplies for Analog and Digital – converter.
- Stackable type connecting leads are supplied with the experimental board for easy and perfect inter connections.
- LED’s fitted at desired places for indication of operation and working of kit.
- Variable, regulated and short circuit proof reference voltage source is builtin.
- Builtin clock, start mode and one Voltmeter to measure voltages.
- Sockets are provide to measure different voltages at required paints.
- To study the procedure of Analog – to – Digital Conversion by Counter method.
- To perform monotonically test.
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED:
- A General purpose C.R.O.
- Function Generator.
There will be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without any notice.