- Regulated and short circuit proof fixed voltage source of + 5 Volt and Current source of 115, mAmp., suitable to the experimental board are builtin.
- Circuit is drawn on a decorated bakelite sheet and the components are mounted on the top of the panel for better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing operating instruction, theory and circuit details will be supplied alongwith experimental set - up.
- Digital Voltmeter of 20, Volt and Digital Milliammeter of 200, mAmp., are provided on the board for the measurement of current and voltage of the circuit.
- Three fixed resistors for internal source resistance and a variable resistance on a eleven way band switch from 25, W in steps of 25 W are provided on the panel for the study of the theorem.
- Verification of Maximum Power Transfer Theorem for different internal source in case of:
- Voltage Source.
- Current Source.
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED:
- Board is self sufficient.
NOTE: Also available in A.C. circuit.