- Regulated and short circuit proof and continuously variable voltage and current power supplies are builtin.
- Circuit is drawn on a decorated bakelite sheet to facilitate better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing operating instruction, theory and circuit details will be supplied alongwith experimental set - up.
- Centre zero volt and current meters are provided on the board to measure the current and voltages of negative and positive nature.
- Five Fixed resistance and variable resistance from 25, W to 275, W in steps of 25, W are builtin.
- Stackable type connecting leads suitable to the terminals are supplied with experimental board.
- Verification of Kirchhoff’s Current and Voltage laws.
- Verification of Super Position Theorem.
- Verification of Thevenin and Norton Theorems.
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED :
- Board is self sufficient.
There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.