- Regulated and short circuit proof and continuously variable voltage and current Power Supplies of 12 Volt and 5 Volt A.C. are builtin.
- Circuit is drawn on a decorated bakelite sheet to facilitate better and clear understanding.
- Circuit diagrams for each theorems are printed on the front panel.
- A complete working manual containing operating instruction, theory and circuit details will be supplied alongwith experimental set - up.
- Different types of resistances and a potentiometer are also mounted on the front panel.
- Two digital panel meter are mounted on the front panel to measure the value of voltage and currents.
- Stackable type connecting leads suitable to the terminals are supplied with experimental board.
- Verification of Maximum Power Transfer Theorem.
- Verification of Super Position Theorem.
- Verification of Thevenin and Norton Theorems.
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED:
- Board is self sufficient.
There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.