- Complete Circuit of OPTO - 10 is engraved on a painted aluminum sheet to facilities better on clear understanding.
- A complete working manual with theory, circuit details and operating procedure is supplied with the experimental board.
- Stackable type connecting leads are supplied with the board for easy and perfect inter connections.
- One Fixed Output D.C. regulated power supply 3 Volts at 150, milli amps.
- Built-in Two Digital Panel Meters for Voltage and Current measurement.
- Photo Diode, Photo Transistor and LED and mounted on the front panel.
- To Study of V. I. characteristics of the following :
- Characteristics of Photo Diode.
- Characteristics of Photo Transistor.
- Characteristics of L.E.D.
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED :
- Lamp Holder with 60 Watt Bulb.
There may be any change in specification due to continuous R&D without any notice