- This experimental board is designed to study of few math validation (as a Summer, Subtractor, Integrator and Differentiator) using an Operational Amplifier – mA.
- Builtin Regulated and Short circuit proof ± 12 Volt DC Power Supply suitable to the operational board and Op – amp.
- Circuit is engraved and necessary network of Resistance and Capacitor are mounted on the top of the decorated bakelite sheet to facilitate better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing theory, circuit details and operating instruction provided.
- Stackable type connecting leads suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for easy inter – connections and longer working life of the terminals.
- The board has builtin is symmetrical ± 2, Volt (Variable) and + 2 Volt (Constant) D.C. Power Supply as a voltage source for experimental purpose.
- One D.P.M. is also provided with the board for measuring output voltages.
Study of Op – Amp. as :
- Frequency Response
Other Apparatus Required :
- A General purpose Dual Trace C.R.O.
- Function Generator.