- Built-in Regulated and short circuit proof Power Supply suitable the experimental board.
- Circuit is engraved on a painted aluminum panel and component are mounted on the top of the sheet to give better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing theory, circuit details and operating instruction supplied with the experimental board.
- Stackable type connecting leads suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for easy inter – connections and longer life of the terminals.
- A fixed frequency (Approx. 1, KHz) Sine – Wave Oscillator is built-in.
- A Variable Resistance Load selected by rotary switch is provided
- Measurement of Voltage Gain at 1, KHz for different Load Resistance.
- Plotting of Frequency Response of a Single Stage Amplifier Circuit.
- Measurement of Input Impedance of the CE Amplifier Circuit.
Other Apparatus Required :
- A.F. Oscillator, Model – 712.
- True RMS A.C. Millivoltmeter, Model – ACM – 536.
- (With 1 KHz Oscillator).
- A General Purpose C.R.O.
- A Digital Multimeter.