- Regulated and short circuit proof power supply suitable to the experimental board is builtin.
- Circuit is engraved and components are mounted on the top of the decorated bakelite sheet to facilitate better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing theory, circuit details and operating instruction supplied with the experimental board.
- Stackable type connecting leads suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for easy inter – connections and longer working life of the terminals.
- Use of Power Transistor in the output stage which ensures safe working for large currents.
- Appropriate potentiometers for measurement of input and output impedance.
- Measurement of input and output impedance and current and voltage gain of a single stage emitter follower.
- Measurement of above quantities for a Darlington Pair Amplifier with boot strapped biasing network and compare them to those for emitter follower.
Other apparatus required :
- A General purpose C.R.O.
- Audio Frequency Oscillator, Model – 712.
- Digital Multimeter.