- I.C. Regulated and short circuit proof ± 15 Volt Power Supply suitable to the experimental board is built-in.
- Circuit is drawn on a painted aluminum panel and the components are mounted on the top of the panel for better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing theory, circuit details and operating instruction supplied with the experimental board.
- Stackable type connecting leads suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for easy inter – connections and longer working life of the terminals.
- Output Power measurement (efficiency) in different class of operation of Push – Pull Amplifier.
- Frequency response of different Class of operation of Push – Pull Amplifier.
Other Apparatus Required:
- A General purpose C.R.O.
- Audio Frequency Oscillator, Model – 712.
- Digital Multimeter.