- Two Power Supplies (Regulated, continuously variable and short circuiting proof suitable for the experimental board are builtin.
- Circuit is printed and component are mounted on the top of the decorated sunmica bakelite sheet to give better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing operating instruction, theory and circuit details will be supplied alongwith experimental set - up.
- Patch cords suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for easy inter connections and longer working of the terminals.
- Input, Output and Transfer Characteristics of the Junction Transistor in the following three configurations can be drawn :
- Common Emitter.
- Common Base.
- Common Collector.
Other Apparatus Required :
- Digital Voltmeter. 0 – 20, Volt. 01 No.
- Digital Milliammeter. 0 – 20, mAmp. 02 Nos.
- Digital Voltmeter. 0 – 2, Volt. 01 No.
- Digital Milliammeter. 0 – 2, mAmp. 01 No.