- Builtin I.C. Regulated and short circuit proof Power Supply suitable to the experimental board is builtin.
- Circuit is drawn on a painted aluminum sheet and the components are mounted on the top of the panel for better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing theory, circuit details and operating instruction supplied with the experimental board.
- Stackable type connecting leads suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for easy inter – connections and longer working life of the terminals.
- Fixed D.C. Regulated Power Supply : + 15, Volts.
- D.C. Regulated Power Supply : 0 – 1.5, Volt.
- Op-Amp. I.C. – 741 is placed inside the kit with connection brought out at banana sockets.
- One Potentiometer (Variable Pot) is mounted on the front panel.
- Diode (OA-79) and resistance are given on the front panel.
- Study of Logarithmic Amplifier Circuits Trainer has been designed to calculate the reverse saturation current ad ideality factor of a Logarithmic Amplifier.
Other apparatus required :
- Board is sufficient.