- Two Power Supplies (Regulated, continuously variable, short circuit proof) suitable to the experimental board are builtin.
- Circuit is drawn on a decorated bakelite sheet to facilitate better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing operating instructions, theory and circuit details will be supplied alongwith experimental board.
- Patch cords suitable the terminals are supplied with the board for easy interconnections and longer working life of the terminals.
- To plot the emitter (or input) Characteristics of a UJT and obtain the value of the following parameters from it :
- Intrinsic shad – off ratio n.
- Peak point emitter current IP.
- Valley point emitter current VP.
- Valley point emitter voltage Vv.
- Emitter saturation voltage VE (sat).
- To plot the inter-base (or output) Characteristics of a UJT, and obtain the values of inter-base resistance RBB from it.
- To study the working of a UJT a saw Tooth Generator.
Other Apparatus Required :
- Digital Voltmeter. 0 – 200, Volt 01 No.
- Digital Milliammeter. 0 – 20, mAmp. 01 No.
- Digital Multimeter, Model – 4011. (“Scientech” make.)
- A General Purpose C.R.O.
There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.