- Two Power Supplies (Regulated, continuously variable, short circuit proof) suitable to the experimental board are builtin.
- Circuit is drawn on a decorated bakelite sheet to facilitate better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing operating instructions, theory and circuit details will be supplied alongwith experimental board.
- Patch cords suitable the terminals are supplied with the board for easy interconnections and longer working life of the terminals.
- To measure the pinch – off voltage of FET.
- To plot the output Characteristics of the FET.
- Measurement of drain current of zero gate voltage.
- To plot the transfer Characteristics of FET and obtain the value of transconductance from it.
- Performance study of FET amplifier in following configurations :
- Common Source – with and without feedback.
- Source follower. (Common Drain)
Other Apparatus Required :
- Digital Voltmeter. 0 – 200, Volt 01 No.
- Digital Voltmeter. 0 – 20, Volt. 01 No.
- Digital Milliammeter. 0 – 20, mAmp. 01 No.
- A.C. Millivoltmeter, Model – ACM – 536. (with builtin 1 KHz Oscillator) (Optional)
- A. F. Oscillator, Model – 712.
- A General Purpose C.R.O.