- Circuit is engraved and components are mounted on the top of the decorated bakelite sheet to facilitate better and clear understanding.
- I. C. Regulated and short circuit proof ± 15, Volt Power Supply suitable to the experimental board is builtin.
- A complete working manual containing theory, circuit details and operating instructions will be supplied alongwith experimental board.
- Stackable type connecting leads suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for easy inter – connections and longer working life of the terminals.
- To study the Frequency Response of the Phase Shift Oscillator.
- Study of Frequency Variation with change in R.C. Combinations.
- To study the effect of Amplifier gain variation on the Oscillations, i.e. the verification of the gain condition of barkhausen criteria.
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED:
- A General purpose C.R.O., Model – 201. To see the waveform shape.
- Audio Frequency Oscillator, Model – 712.
- True R.M.S. A.C. Millivoltmeter, Model – ACM – 536. (with builtin 1 KHz Oscillator).
There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.