- Circuit is engraved and components are mounted on the top of the decorated bakelite sheet to facilitate better and clear understanding.
- I. C. Regulated and short circuit proof ± 15, Volt Power Supply suitable to the experimental board is builtin.
- A complete working manual containing theory, circuit details and operating instructions will be supplied alongwith experimental board.
- Stackable type connecting leads suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for easy inter – connections and longer working life of the terminals.
- To obtain the Phase Shift Vs. Frequency Characteristics of the feedback Network.
- To study the Frequency Variation with change in R – C Values.
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED:
- A General purpose C.R.O., Model – 201. To see the waveform shape.
- Audio Frequency Oscillator, Model – 712.
- True R.M.S. A.C. Millivoltmeter, Model – ACM – 536.
- Frequency Counter. (Optional)