- Reduces Transients, Spikes and line noises.
- Provides ultra isolation between winding and body.
- Electrostatic shielding between primary and secondary.
- Minimise Transverse mode noise.
- Protected against short circuit and overloading.
- Low leakage current.
These transformers are wound on CRGO / CRNO prime laminations and mylar is provided as interlayer insulation in each layer. Transformers, are heated before impregnation to eliminate moisture Electrostatic shield is provided between primary and secondary.
These transformers also serve the purpose of isolation transformer due to high insulation between primary and secondary and body.
A miniature thermal relay is used in the primary circuit to protect the transformer from overloading and short–circuiting it also works as ON – OFF switch, An additional sensitive fuse is mounted on the panel. Input and output terminals are mounted on the front panel.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION :
Input Voltage : 0 – 230, Volt / 50 Hz Single Phase.
Output Voltage : 115 V
Frequency : 45 to 60 Hz.
Regulation : Better than ± 3%
Note : Also available in three phase transformer.