- Regulated, continuously variable, short circuiting proof, one power supplies (Approximately 0 – 20, Volt DC for DC gate triggering and UJT triggering circuit and other power supply (Approx. 50 Volt R.M.S) for anode – cathode.
- Circuit is engraved and components are mounted on the top of the decorated bakelite sheet to facilitate better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing operating instruction, theory and circuit details will be supplied alongwith experimental set - up.
- Patch cords suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for easy inter connections and longer working life of the terminals.
To study the different types of triggering techniques of S.C.R.
- D.C. Triggering.
- A.C. Triggering i.e. R – C Phase Shift Triggering.
- U.J.T. Triggering without pulse transformer.
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED :
- Digital Multimeter, Model – 4011. (“Scientech” make.)
- A General purpose C.R.O., Model – 201. (“Scientech” make.)