The kit is designed to study low capacity MOSFET Bridge Inverter Characteristics. The inverter run frequency is kept fixed (about 100 Hz Approx.). The on time of devices can be altered between min to 50% by mean of given control. The kit consists 4 power MOSFETS, two optical isolators, pulse gen circuit with resistive load. The power source is built in the kit fully regulated and overload / over current protected.
- All Components are terminated with a connector for the study of Students.
- One no of potentiometer is provided to vary the Frequency.
- Inbuilt Power supply for Inverter and triggering pulse.
- Inbuilt Resistive Load is provided.
- Power ON indication Switches for Power circuit and Triggering circuit.
- All the important points are terminated with banana connector for monitor/measure/ study the signals using any one of measuring equipments.
- Mains Voltage :(220-240)VAC / 50Hz
- Input Voltage :30V DC (Internal circuits)
- Output Current :1A (Internal circuits)
- Output Voltage :30VAC ±2V
- Output Frequency:10-100Hz
- Single Phase Mosfet Based Bridge Inverter Trainer kit
- Patch cards