- Two Power Supplies (Regulated, Continuously Variable and Short – circuiting proof), suitable for the experimental board are builtin.
- Circuit is printed and component are mounted on the top of the decorated sunmica bakelite sheet to give better and clear understanding.
- Patch cords suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for the easy inter connections and longer working life of terminals.
- A complete working manual containing theory, circuit details and operating instructions, is supplied with the experimental board.
- A ON / OFF switch with indicating lamp is provided.
By the experimental set – up, it will be examinal the relationship between :
The Gate – to – Source Voltage (VGS).
- The Gate Drain – circuit (ID).
- The Drain – to – Source Voltage (VDS).
Also it will be measure the corresponding VGS, ID and VDS values and graphically plot them to form a set of drain characteristics values.
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRTED :
- Digital Voltmeter. 0 – 20, Volt. One No. (Builtin)
- Digital Milliammeter. 0 – 20, mAmp. One No. (Builtin)
There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.