- Regulated, continuously variable, short circuiting proof, power supply suitable for the experimental board are builtin.
- Circuit is Printed and components are mounted behing on the decorated bakelite sheet to facilitate better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing operating instruction, theory and circuit details will be supplied alongwith experimental set - up.
- Patch cords suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for easy inter connections and longer working life of the terminals.
- One Potentiometer (100 K) with fixed value RL and reset switch in anode chain, one current limit resistance in gate cathode chain are provided with the circuit.
- This board is desired to study of UJT triggering.
- To study of UJT Trigging circuit for half and full wave control.
APPARATUS REQUIRED :
1. A General purpose C.R.O.
There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.