- This unit is inside a metallic cabinet with front panel block diagram.
- All the necessary switches, potentiometer and test points are on the front panel.
- All the waveforms can be measured on a C.R.O.
- The features include simulated uncompensated system having adjustable damping, peak percent overshoot Mp, variable from 20% to 50% and steady state error variable from 50% to 0.5%. Compensation Network implementation through builtin variable gain amplifier.
- Gain is adjustable from 1 to 11.
- Builtin square and sine wave generator for transient and frequency response studies. Frequency adjustable from 25 to 800 Hz (Approximate).
- Builtin Regulated Power Supply : 220 Volt, ± 10%, 50 Hz mains operated.
- Detailed literature and patch cords.
Experiments can be perform :
- Lag compensation in the frequency domain.
- Lead compensation in the frequency domain.
- Lag compensating in the s-plane.
- Lead compensating in the s-plane.
Accessories Required :
- A general purpose Dual Trace, Oscilloscope.