COMPENSATING NETWORK TRAINER,
MODEL : CNS – 101.
- This unit is inside a metallic cabinet with front panel block diagram.
- All the necessary switches, potentiometer and test points are on the front panel.
- All the waveforms can be measured on a C.R.O.
- The features include simulated uncompensated system having adjustable damping, peak percent overshoot Mp, variable from 20% to 50% and steady state error variable from 50% to 0.5%.
- Compensation Network implementation through builtin variable gain amplifier.
- Gain is adjustable from 1 to 11.
- Builtin square and sine wave generator for transient and frequency response studies. Frequency adjustable from 25 to 800 Hz (Approximate).
- Builtin Regulated Power Supply : 220 Volt, ± 10%, 50 Hz mains operated.
- Detailed literature and patch cords.
- Weight : 5.1Kg Approximately
- Dimension : 250mm × 350mm × 150mm
Experiments can be perform :
Lag compensation in the frequency domain.
Lead compensation in the frequency domain.
Lag compensating in the s-plane.
Lead compensating in the s-plane.
Accessories Required :
A general purpose Dual Trace, Oscilloscope.
Note: There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.
Click below to view catalogue