Description The second-order active system trainer is designed to study the transient and steady state response of a second-order system. Through this trainer, underdamped, critically damped and overdamped behavior of the system can be studied.
There are two built in sources in this unit.
DC: 5 volt
Square wave: 5 Volt peak to peak, 0.5-25 Hz frequency
- This unit is inside a metallic cabinet with front panel block diagram.
- All necessary switches, test points are on the front panel.
- All waveforms can be measured on a CRO
- Built in signal source, dc and square wave upto 25 Hz and voltage of 5 Volts.
- Indicator which show the mode of the system (underdamped, critically damped and overdamped)
- Buit in regulated power supply: 230 Volt, , 50Hz mains operated.
- Detailed literature and patch cords
Through this kit following objectives can be achieved:
- Study the transient and steady-state response of underdamped, critically damped and overdamped second-order system step and square wave inputs.
- Determine the transient and steady-state response specifications of underdamped, (ii) critically damped and (iii) overdamped second-order system.
- Determine the transfer function models of underdamped second-order system through step response.
A general purpose dual trace oscilloscope
Due to continuous development in diagram and specification, there may be any change without any notice.