- Forward and reverse characteristics of Ge, Si diodes and LEDs
- Study of Zener diode characteristics
- CRO display of forward and reverse characteristics
- Determination of Boltzman Constant
The set-up is provided with a booklet which contains its theory of operation, description, suggestions and discussion of the experiments that may be performed with it.
The experimental set-up consists of the following:
- Diodes: Rectifier-4007 (Si), Signal diode-1N34 (Ge), Zener 4.7V, LED and transistor BC-109
- 3½ digit DPM which can measure diode voltage and current through op-amp circuit. This provides near ideal measurements.
- Circuit to display forward/reverse characteristics of the diodes on a double trace CRO.
- IC regulated internal power supplies.
The experimental set-up is complete in all respect, except a measuring CRO.
Note: There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.
Click below to view catalogue