Also, available in
- 0 - 300 Volt at 500 mAmp
- 0 - 300 volt in 100 mAmp
These are highly reliable, highly regulated, versatile performance, sturdy in construction. Ideally suitable where high efficiency and very high regulation in required.
An all solid state circuit is assembled with latest I.C.’s, Power Transistors and other components.
Output, Voltage and current are variable and can be monitored on a Digital Panel Meter fitted in the unit. The unit is protected against short – circuiting and overloading, by current limiting arrangement.
- Input :230, Volt, ± 10%, 50 Hz.
- Output Voltage :0 – 300 Volt Continuously Variable And Adjustable By Potentiometer.
- Output Current :0 – 1, Amp. Continuously Variable And Adjustable By Potentiometer.
- Ripples :Less Than 10 Milli Volts R.M.S.
- Transient Recovery:100, m Seconds.
- Regulation : Line CV : ± 0.05% Cc : ± 0.05%.
- Regulation : Load : CV : ± 0.05% Cc : ± 0.05%.
- Meter : Digital Display Of Voltage And Current.
- Size :255 Mm (H) X 255 Mm (D) X 300 Mm (D),
- Weight : 14 Kg. Approx.
There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.