By investing considerable amount and skilled labour we have developed these Power Supplies with unbeatable performance and capacity.
We offer a wide range of Solid State Power Supplies at very competitive prices. The latest designs and technology are used. These power supplies exhibit extremely high level of reliability.
- Excellent Stability.
- Adjustable output.
- Very high regulation.
- Compact in size.
- Protected against overloading and short circuiting.
There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.
- Model – LV – 30-B/2 : 0 – 30, Volt at 2, Amp. x 2
- Line Regulation : Better than ± 0.05% for ± 10% changes in mains.
- Load Regulation : Better than ± 0.05% from No load to full
- load.Ripples: Less than 1, mVolt rms at full
- load.Protection : Protected against overloading and short circuiting.
- Meters : Digital Meters fitted to read output voltage and current.
- Internal Resistance £ 15, m ohm.Stability: £ 2.5, m Volt.Recovery Time :£ 80, mS.
- Temp. Coefficient: £0.05% + 5, mVolt/0C
- Setting Resolution : Voltage : App. 10, mVolt.
- Current : App. 2, mAmp.
- Insulation : Between chassis output terminals.
- < 10, m ohm. at 100, Volts
- D.C.Between chassis AC Plug< 50, M ohm. at 500, Volts
- D.C.Power Supply :230, Volt 10%, 50 Hz.