- Circuit is engraved on a painted aluminum sheet to facilitie better and clear under standing.
- A complete working manual containing theory, circuit details and operating procedure is supplied with the experimental board.
- Stackable type connecting leads are supplied with the board for easy and perfect inter connections.
- Required Sine Wave Oscillator with frequency range from 1 Hz to 100 KHz selectable through coarse and fine frequency dials and with variable amplitude. (Optional)
- Required A.C. Millivoltmeter with ranges from 20 mV to 20 Volt selectable through band rotory switch. (Optional)
- Circuit diagrams are printed and components are mounted on the front panel. Sockets are mounted on the front panel to connect the sine wave oscillator across input signal and A.C. Millivoltmeter across output.
EXPERIMENTS :Study of Passive Filter circuits has been designed to study the characteristics of Passive Filters:
- Low Pass Filters (L.P.F)
- High Pass Filters (H.P.F)
- Band Pass Filters (B.P.F)
- Band Stop Filters (B.S.F) or Band Elimination Filter (B.E.F)
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED :
- A General Purpose Dual Trace Oscilloscope.
- Audio Frequency Oscillator, Model – AF –712.
- True RMS A.C. Millivoltmeter, Model – ACM – 536.
There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.