- Low Voltage AC supply for rectification purpose is used so that the wave shape can directly be seen on C.R.O.
- Semiconductor diodes are used for rectification purpose.
- For making different types of Filters, two Inductors and three Capacitors are provided.
- Circuit is printed on a aluminum heet panel and component are mounted on the top of the panel to give better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing theory, circuit details and operating instruction supplied with the experimental board.
- Stackable type connecting leads suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for easy inter – connections and longer life of the terminals.
- Weight : 3.2Kg Approximately
- Dimension : 280mm × 210mm × 82mm
- Study of Bridge Rectifier with Different combination of Filters and for different values of load resistance and measurement of ripple factor.
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED:
- D.C. Milliammeter. Range : 0 – 200, milli amps - 01 No.
- D.C. Voltmeter. Range : 0 – 25, Volts. - 01 No.
- A General Purpose C.R.O. to see the input and Rectified wave Forms.
- A Digital Multimeter for the measurement of A.C. Ripples.
Note: There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.
Click below to view catalogue