- Low Voltage AC supply for rectification purpose is used so that the wave shape can directly be seen on C.R.O.
- Semiconductor diodes are used for rectification purpose.
- Diodes can be connected to make Half-Wave, Full-Wave and Bridge Rectifiers through a rotary switch.
- Three Capacitors are provided to make the Capacitor Filter.
- Circuit is printed on a painted aluminum sheet and component are mounted on the top of the panel to give better and clear understanding.
- A complete working manual containing theory, circuit details and operating instruction supplied with the experimental board.
- Stackable type connecting leads suitable to the terminals are supplied with the board for easy inter – connections and longer life of the terminals.
- For the Measurement of Load Current, a variable load is provided.
- Study of Half – Wave Rectifier with Capacitor Filter.
- Study of Full – Wave Rectifier with Capacitor Filter.
- Study of Bridge Rectifier with Capacitor Filter.
OTHER APPARATUS REQUIRED:
- D.C. Milliammeter. Range : 0 – 200, milli amps. 01 No.
- D.C. Voltmeter. Range : 0 – 25, Volts. 01 No.
- A General Purpose C.R.O. to see the input and Rectified wave Forms.
- A Digital Multimeter for the measurement of A.C. Ripples.
There may be any change in specification due to continuous R&D without any notice