Speed control of AC motor using TRIAC model AVC -109 is very useful in the study and demonstration of the principle and working of a Speed control of AC motor. Student understand the firing method of TRIAC and speed control of AC motor different firing method. Multi colored Test Points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages. It is strongly supported by a comprehensive Instruction Manual complete with theory and operating details.
- Built in AC/DC power Supply.
- Firing angle control (0 to 180 degree).
- on board two firing Circuit.
- Isolated firing pulse .
- Test Points to observe the waveforms and voltages.
- Ramp and Pedestal firing circuit.
- DIAC firing circuit (with RC).
- 4mm sockets to check Voltage across load.
- IC based firing circuit.
- Universal motor 230V 1 / 8Hp
- Potentiometer is provided to vary the firing angle α (0 to 180 degree).
- 1:1:1 Pulse transformer is used for isolated triggering of SCR.
- TRIAC ( 600 volt 4 amp ).
- Working voltage:(220-240) V AC.
- Study Speed control of universal motor at deferent firing angle.
- One mains cord.
- One universal motor 230V, 1 / 8Hp (17000 RPM) .
- 8 nos. Patch card.