Study of MOSFET Inverter, Model – MI – 601 has been designed to explain the operation of MOSFET Inverter. The MOSFET Inverter is designed to study f low capacity MOSFET based inverter system. The inversion is obtained by switching device which is meant to apply the DC potential across a transformer or load to obtain pulsating (time varying) currents. The mosfets used in inverters are enhancement type which after very low impedance when it is biased offering a drain oriented potential is zero. This advantage is very useful in inverter circuits. Mosfet inverter unit is fully self content only a C.R.O. and Multimeter is required to perform experiments.
All components are mounted on glass epoxy PCB. Basic block diagrams is printed on the front panel and all test points are brought out to the banana sockets mounted on front panel for observations.
The Set – Up consists of :
- Drive signal generator.
- Switching device MOSFET (Two Nos.).
- D.C. Supply : 30, Volt at 3, Amp.
- Fixed Resistive load (3 x 15 Watts) and provision for connection of Resistive load.
- Operating manual.
- To Study the MOSFET Inverter principle of operation and its output characteristics.
Other Apparatus Required:
- Power Scope / General purpose dual trace C.R.O.
- Digital Multimeter.
Note: There may be any change in specification due to continuous R & D without notice.
Click below to view catalogue