Model – D – 12, gives four independent, highly regulated outputs, ideally suitable for development work in laboratories meets all general purpose, requirement in Electronic Labs.
These are assembled with best components available, on glass epoxy printed circuit boards. 3 pin regulators are used in these Power Supplies.
These are specified for 500, mAmp., current but can be used upto 600, mAmp if not used simultaneously. These are protected against short circuit and over loading.
- Input : 220, Volt, ± 10%, 50 Hz.
- Output Voltage : + 12 Volt, – 12 Volt And + 5 Volt, – 5 Volt.
- Output Current : 500, Mamp In Each Output.
- Load Regulation: Better than ± 0.1% for no load to full load.
- Line Regulation: Better than ± 0.5% for ± 10% changes in mains.
- Protection:These are protected against over loading and short circuiting.